Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day Fun!

Who would have thought that a Valentine's day w/out a hot date would be so much fun...but it was!! Saturday morning Amy texted Brooke, Brian, and I to go to her house for breakfast. Leslye and Joey were in town staying at their house so she wanted to cook for all of us!! It was so fun and felt like old days when we had "cousin dinner" except this time it was breakfast! The boys hung out in the living room playing w/Abbye (or Abbye's toys) while us girls slaved in the kitchen! haha! After breakfast we all kind of just hung out and visited for a bit before needing to go home and get ready for the day!!

The boys playing w/Abbye's toys!
I'm teaching Abbye how to text...she loves it! haha!!
I got to rock Abbye to sleep (everyone can be jealous) but guess I rocked myself to sleep too!!


After going home and getting ready we all met Gran, and the Aunts and Uncles (minus my parents who already had a date planned) for lunch at Dions! It was so much fun to all be together!!
Abbye really thought Gran should be sharing her pizza with her!!
After lunch I went shopping with Gran and Kellye at Kirklands...so fun! But being right there next to DSW really made me want some new shoes! Once we left Kirklands I was good and went home instead of venturing into the shoe store!! After being lazy and watching sappy Valentine Day chick flicks I decided that I desereved a pair of shoes as my Valentines Day gift to myself! haha!! So I headed up to DSW and spent an hour and a half among the shoes!! It was wonderful! Once I got my shoes it was time to head home and get ready for my date. haha! My date for Valentines Day was my carpet cleaner! We turned on the music and danced the night away! hahaha!! It was a good ending to a great day!
I can't end this blog without putting up a picture of my V-Day flowers! When I got home from work Friday I had these beautiful flowers sitting on my bar! The card read "From: Kambree To Cici I LOVE YOU!" All written by Kambree! It was the most special thing ever! And yes I cried! haha!!



4 comments:

Andra said...

Well maybe not the most romantic Valentine's Day you have had or hopefully will have, but leave it to you to make the best out of it. Carpet looks good...you hire out? Love Ya!

Leslye said...

It was a fun V-Day! Glad I got to see you two weekends in a row! Now you all need to come down here sometime!

Amy said...

I had a fun time too! I hope we can do it again soon. I am pretty sure Abbye lovs al of the attention.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Awww...what a sweet card & flowers!! Love the pic of Abbye texting! You guys are a hoot!