Friday, February 13, 2009

For my Valentine!!

Last night was such a fun night!! For Valentines day I like to make Cheesecake filled chocolate covered strawberries! I made them last year and took them to work and everyone LOVED them! So this year I have had several hints from people around the office saying they hope they get them again this year!! Me being the wonderful coworker I am took the hint! haha!! Actually I enjoy making them so I didn't complain! So after supper last night Kam and I put on our matching aprons, turned on the Mamma Mia soundtrack, and went to work. Well I went to work. Kam just sat there and ate the insides of all the strawberries (which she said we should put sugar on) and kept going over to the extra cheesecake filling and sneaking a few bites!! She said it was "just too good"!! After a while (and a lot of sugar) Kam decided she wanted to have a dance party! She went and got her microphone and went to town!! She kept coming over and making me sing in the mic and trying to get me to get up and dance with her but I was hard at work!! Finally I gave in and went on "stage" with her (I needed a break anyway)!! My fireplace ledge goes all the way across my wall and gives a PERFECT spot to get up and dance on "stage"!! So Kam and I got up there and sang and danced(thank goodness for guitar hero so we could have 2 microphones haha)!! We had a blast!! When Kim got there she joined us too!! haha!! Anyway after performing Dancing Queen I told her I had to get back to work! Kim got a video on her phone of our performance but it was too blurry and a bit embarassing!! So... sorry...no videos!! haha!! But we did get a few pictures of the strawberry making!! They turned out SOOOO yummy! Our secretary says I should go in business, now wouldn't that be fun!! I hope everyone has an awesome Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those look great! Are you sending any to me?

Andra said...

Don't you have so many talents??? I can tell Miss Thang was so much help!! haha I know those strawberries are Yum-O!

"For my Valentine!!" hmmmm

Anonymous said...

How fun...and I would be hangin out with Kam, eating!!

Amy said...

The strawberries look awesome! Fun - I should have come.

Leslye said...

The strawberries were wonderful!! Glad we got to see you this weekend!