Sunday, February 8, 2009

K-A-P-P-A Kappa Kappa all the way!

What a fun Master Follies/Homecoming weekend we had!! Would have been better had I not had the never ending stomach bug but oh well! Life goes on! Kristi and Leslye got here Friday afternoon and after dinner Amy, Abbye, Leslye, Kristi, and I all went to cheer Brooke's team on at their basketball game! It was a nice surprise for her!!

Saturday morning was Alumni breakfast for Kappa and Alpha Chi. It was sure fun to catch up with old friends! Saturday night was the big Master Follies!! I love to go see all the hard work I know each club has put into their shows!! It sure makes me miss the days when we worked so hard for that big night!! All the shows were sooo good! I was disappointed that Kappa didn't win but they have to let someone else win sometimes! Totally kidding the other shows were really good!! Anyway we had a great time and I really enjoyed Les and Kristi staying with me! Here are some pictures to replay the weekend!!

After the alumni breakfast!!

Us girls waiting for Amy and Abbye so we could head into follies!!
Leslye, Kristi, and I...memories of dorm days!
Mine and Abbye's matching shoes...her's will be heels someday too!!!We had to get a picture of my COOL pink shades! hahaha All the excitement from Abbye's first follies totally wore her out!!We couldn't end a follies night w/out a follies face picture!!Kappa Cousins!!Brian's sister Amanda was in the LOA show...she did great!

I know this has nothing to do w/follies but it was too cute to pass up!! This morning when we were leaving Church Kambree wanted to wear my pink sunglasses! It was too funny!!




4 comments:

Leslye said...

It was a supper fun weekend! I am glad that you are feeling better now! Will you email me your pics too? Thanks!

Andra said...

Glad you girls had a good time. Cute pics! Gosh I've got adorable kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

Amy said...

I enjoyed the weekend too! I will be stealing your pictures off your blog - they are too cute!