Monday, February 2, 2009

Here's my Lemonade!

I have had a fun and interesting couple of weeks!! After recovering from being sick we decided to make a getaway trip to the mountains! So Kim, her brother Ryan, Kam, and I all headed to Ruidoso! We were planning on skiing but the mountain was just 25% open so we just decided to be bums instead!! Saturday evening we thought that instead of spending money eating out we would just have a cookout and play games! Kam and I decided that we needed to have a fake birthday party and I was the guest of honor! haha!! Here are a few pictures from our little trip and our very merry unbirthday!!

We were at Farleys for supper Friday and Kam ran across a "toy" machine w/Grillz in them. So we all thought we had to have some...they were pretty hilarious!! (you may have to click the pic to make it bigger to get the full effect)


A Very Merry Unbirthday!! Too fun!
When you're with kids...you have to act like them!!

Friday night Randy Rogers Band and Eli Young Band were having a concert here in Lubbock and I was SOOO excited! I LOVE a good Texas country concert! So I rounded up a couple of people and headed out there! I LOVED every minute of it...it was so much fun! There is just something about live music that makes it so much better!! I figured I might as well put a couple pictures from that night too!



So that has been the excitement of my past couple of weeks! I know it was probably a bit boring (was fun to me) but like I said before...if I don't post I get kicked off the blog roll on some people's computers!! I am SO ready for Masterfollies this weekend!! Prentiss Palace (thats my house for those of you who have never been a guest there) is ready for its visitors! And hopefully we can have a "Cousin Dinner" for those who have moved away and don't get to participate anymore (Love ya Les)!! So stay tuned for pictures from the LCU Alumni weekend!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

Leslye said...

Can't wait for this weekend! Looking forward to cousin dinner!

Amy said...

I can't wait!!!!! GO KAPPA!!

Andra said...

You are such a goofball! Guess you can't keep a good gal down for long!! Love ya!