Friday, October 10, 2008

My favorite 4yr old!

Kambree is my friend Kimberly's little girl. Kim and I grew up together and have been greatest of friends forever! Kim and Kam moved to Lubbock in May and it has been a blast!! Kim doesn't get off work until 7 in the evenings (now - used to be 10) so since June I have been picking Kambree up from daycare and keeping her until Kim got off!! Kam and I had a fun summer together and I have posted pictures throughout the summer, but the following are pictures since August that haven't been posted! At the bottom is a video of my new favorite song!! If you listen to it be sure to listen to the words and you will understand why I love it so much!!

Kambree was the Flower Girl in our friend from Lovington's Wedding! She was precious!!


Kam started Pre-K this year and this was her first day of school! Mom always took pics of us so I had to do the same for her!

For some reason she wanted one on my jet skis too!

I picked Kam up from the daycare Monday and she seemed tired. Before we got home this was how I found her! haha

Tuesday was school picture day and this was her outfit! She was precious!!

Tuesday after school Kam came to work with me! Guess working was too much for her b/c she didn't hardly make it out of the parking lot! haha!

We love to show our Atkin's Pride (Brooke's School) when we go watch Brooke coach!!



3 comments:

Andra said...

And she is one lucky little four year old to have you! Cute pictures! You already know how I feel about that song!

Heather said...

Cute pictures!

I love that song!! I don't know that I have really heard it before, but it is great!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Hey girl! I didn't realize you had a blog! I am adding you to my blog roll! Is this the adorable little girl that Benjamin played with one night at your mom's house? She sure has grown up-- so cute! Love your blog! Too fun!