Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A meme

Wonderful Kristi tagged me in her Meme blog. The assignment is to grab the 6th photo off of the 6th file of photos on my computer and post it. Of course I have different pictures on different computers that I have, but this one seemed to have the best story behind it! So here it is!!


This picture is little miss Kambree!! This was from her second birthday party! It was at Pizza Inn and was so much fun! Her theme was "Poodles in Paris"! This picture was taken right before she feel backwards out of her chair. The crazy thing about that is that she still to this day remembers that! Blows my mind! This picture definitely brought back GREAT memories and a little tear to my eye! I know Kristi already tagged Amy, Brooke, and Heather...but I am going to do them again so that they will actually do it! What a great fun blog Kristi! Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Amy said...

She looks so cute.

Unknown said...

Cute pic and great story-- I love it when it all comes together! And what a memory she has! Thanks for playing along! : )