Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Birthday Celebrations

What a FUN birthday weekend we had. Even though it wasn't mine it was still a blast! haha!! Dad's birthday was Friday (Oct. 3) Heather's (Oct. 5), and Daniel's (Oct. 9). So we had LOTS of partying to do! This year is Heather's 30th birthday so the whole celebration was really about her, but we included the others! And...I even got a present (told ya'll I would carry into October!) My uncle Gary picked out my card for me...I LOVE it!!!


After/during the time we were opening presents Leslye and I played with the girls on the floor!! We felt like kids again! haha!! I attached a short little video of Abbye and Kenna talking and a slideshow of the Party Pics! What an awesome family we have!!



Heather has an even funnier video on her page Heather's Headlines!

Enjoy the Show!!





6 comments:

Andra said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! Love the family times! Aren't we blessed?!?! Those babies are so much fun to watch. I can't imagine what the next few years will be like!

Leslye said...

Bravo bravo on the slide show! So cute! Cute video too! I had so much fun this weekend! Thanks for the hospitality Sat night!

Hollye said...

We had a great time also. Your slide show is awesome. You are really talented!

Heather said...

I am so glad we got to hang out this weekend! Fun, fun, fun!!! (haha)

Joey said...

It would've been more fun if I was there, too. Sorry you didn't get to see me! ;)

Amy said...

Way too cute! I love the post. I wish Heather would turn 30 more often.