Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun pics



A little background before the story....
So my back bedroom at my house is a "Cow" room.  It is kind of westerny w/cowhides and rustic type stuff.  Anyway, I have this awesome picture frame (that once had a great picture in it) that for about a year and a half now has needed a good picture in it.  So...I have been wanting a picture of Kambree and Pop's (my dad) on our horse Stormy.  Kam has decided she is a cowgirl so I thought how perfect!  Anyway I decided to go to Lovington this weekend and Kim and Kam decided they would go too.  When they told me that I thought what a great time it would be to take pics.  So we put together the cutest outfit and planned to take pics Saturday afternoon!  I was STOKED to finally get the picture for my frame! haha!  So Saturday afternoon (AFTER MY RED RAIDERS KICKED SOME MAJOR BOOTY) Dad and I got ready, saddled the horse, and began to wait and wait and wait.  Well, as luck would have it the Roger's girls became busy and put off the picture plans (until it was too dark for pics like I had warned them all day). So since Pop's and I were already looking cute and had Stormy saddled we figured we may as well make the best of it!  Mom came out and took pics for us in dad's wheat field and we had a BLAST!!!  Of course by the time we realized they weren't going to show up the sun was at a bad spot so some of the cutest ones didn't turn out but we got some way cute ones and a PERFECT picture for my frame!!  I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday afternoon!!  Or for a better picture!!!  I have the worlds greatest parents, they always seem to make things better!!!  Anyway, here are the fun pictures!!





























And the picture for the frame is....








8 comments:

Andra said...

Yes, it was a fun day. The pics turned out pretty good considering dad wasn't feeling too swift. I'd say you were a pretty cute "cowgirl" fill-in for Kambree.

And, if anyone is wondering if you were really texting during our photo shoot (haha)??? Uh, yeah, of course she was!!

Heather said...

I was actually going to comment on the texting during the photo shoot!!

Love the pictures...they are great!

Leslye said...

Fun pictures! That is a great one for your frame! Texting on a horse??? :)

Courtney said...

Hey at least I'm not texting and driving!!!! hehe

Joey said...

Nice pics! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

The wheat looks GREAT!!!
Do I need to send cattle?

Amy said...

Looks fun! That will be a great picture for your frame!

Anonymous said...

You are a silly girl!! Great pics!