Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Temporary Insanity




So...today is/was the big day!! I am officially a Grad student now! I am not sure whether to be excited or totally freaked! As I looked over my 2 courses that I am taking this month (yes I said this month...not this semester...they are 4 wks long) I began to totally freak!! Maybe trying to take 4 courses in my first semester of the program was a bad idea! We shall see!! I am very excited and I know it will be well worth it in the end! I may be the obnoxious needy student that I always make fun of at work but hey whatever it takes!!

7 comments:

Star said...

good job

Andra said...

Of course you can handle it!!!

Of course you had a great weekend...hehe!!!

Joey said...

You can do it! You can do it all summer long!

I noticed you already learned how to flip a picture horizontally, too! Good job!

Have fun!

Courtney said...

No Joey I didn't flip the picture horizontally! I just took it w/Photobooth (fun program) on my Macbook and that is how they all turn out! Sorry to disappoint ya!! But you can still be proud b/c I do know how to do it!!

Leslye said...

So you don't think you will be reading magazines in these classes like in Dr. Whitley's history class?? hehe! :)

You will do great!

Glad you had a fun weekend! I got the email pics and they were cute!

Courtney said...

Haha yeah probably no Cosmo magazines! Not sure that they would appreciate my video project being on how to read a magazine during history and not get caught! But then again you never know!! And really hopefully these classes are a bit more entertaining than he EVER thought of being!!

Amy said...

You will do great. I can see it now...

Abbye - on Court's bed sleeping

Courtney - Sitting in the sun with her computer doing homework (and with her phone texting of course)

Amy - LAYING IN YOUR POOL! :)