Friday, June 26, 2009

I did it!!!!

It's official!! I have completed my first semester of Graduate school!! What a fun/interesting/crazy 4 weeks it has been!! One of my classes I had to create (from beginning to end) 3 videos...you can find them on youtube (Csconner01) if you are interested!! It was quite a larger task than I ever thought it would be but we had a LOT of fun doing them!! I had some great actors and actresses who made it great!! After several 1:30am nights and several days of staying late at work (9:30pm and 6:30pm...EVERYONE MARK THAT DOWN in the record books!!) I got it all done!! I uploaded my last video at 7ish tonight!! It was a truly awesome feeling!! I feel a bit accomplished...I even learned stuff in the process!! 6hrs down 33 more to go!! I start my next summer session in July where I will take 6 more hours! Can't wait! hehe




7 comments:

Andra said...

OMG! After watching those bloopers what can I say?? Glad you have 6 hours behind you!

Cute pics of you and Zack!!

Heather said...

Good for you! The first hours are the hardest!!

Hollye said...

There is nothing like a great laugh to start the morning. Maybe you and Amy are missing your calling!! I'm glad that you have completed the first semester.

Leslye said...

Wow! You and Amy have such talent! :)

Andra said...

Dad says, "Good job!"

B & B said...

Hahaha!!! I am so sad I missed that!!

Amy said...

Do you ever do things that you regret later? (like a music video?) ha ha = I am glad you got it done!