Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Raider Power!!


Well it's official...I am starting back to school! After 4 years of enjoying my freedom I am going back to school for my Masters! I freaked a little when I submitted all my paperwork to apply, then freaked a little more when I got accepted a couple weeks ago, then REALLY freaked out yesterday when I met with my advisor and registered for classes! It made it much more real. I am actually very excited and look forward to starting! I will be getting my Masters of Education in Instructional Technology from Texas Tech. My courses will all be online so that will be really nice! With this I will either be able to continue with what I am doing here and just make more money...or I can go into teaching! I should be able to teach at the college level which is what I am hoping for! I am registered for 12 hours this summer so I am starting off with a bang!! So if there is a bit of lag in my blogging just know I am hard at work on school! HAHA!!! Or laying in my pool! One of the two!! Hope everyone is enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!

7 comments:

Andra said...

I'm proud!! Actually, I guess you could be doing school work while you lay in your pool!! And knowing you, I wouldn't put it past you! haha

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

caroldock said...

Excellent! Although I'm glad it is you and not me -- I don't think anyone could even pay me $$ to go back to school!

Joey said...

You could try to do both, you know, multitasking! But then I am guessing the results wouldn't quite be as you had hoped. Probably pretty messy... so keep the two separate! Congratulations!

Amy said...

I am happy for you but I REALLY hope this doesn't interfere with you entertaining me this summer!

Hollye said...

Good for you!! You are so talented. I am sure that you can multitask-school work, lay in the pool,and entertain Amy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.