Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer Fun




Kam and Abbye playing at Red Lobster...aren't they adorable!!
This afternoon Kim, Kam, Brooke, Charlie, Amy, Abbye, and I went to the new leisure pool at Tech! It is an awesome facility equipped w/slide, diving board, and a lazy river! We spent most of our time in the lazy river but Charlie and I had to try out the diving board and the slide!!Blonde Moment Warning: After spending all afternoon at the pool...when I went to put my shoes on to leave I noticed this...

It was a fun fun day!! I wish we had have gone before the first weekend that students were back but oh well!! School started Thursday! I am taking 3 classes this semester but they seem like they are going to be fun classes!

2 comments:

caroldock said...

I have that gray old navy shoe -- love it! if i had the black ones, I'm sure I would make the same mistake!
happy early birthday

Amy said...

It was a very fun day. We should have been going more often!