Monday, March 2, 2009

The 5 year old Princess!!!

Well as I promised I have LOTS of fun pictures from Kambree's 5th Birthday party! We had such a blast and it all turned out sooo well! Kambree was absolutely a Princess and she had such a blast!! I can't believe today 5 yrs ago I was sitting in the hospital room holding her! INSANE!! It was fun to see some of our old friends from the LVT who came to the party!! It was a fun day for everyone and Kambree got tons of fun presents! After the party Kam and I sat in her room for hours playing with them!!


For any of you who read my previous blog you must note that this is Jeremy from Olive Garden! He actually showed up! Kam was kind of shy at first but then wanted a pic w/him!! It was too sweet!
Brooke was working a track meet but her and Brian took a few minutes to stop by! Made Kam's day...she was so disappointed when she found out they couldn't come!
Charlie, Amy, and Abbye got to come too! Glad my family was represented well! haha!! Abbye thought she needed to be a princess like Kambree!
So we made her a Princess!!
Kam was patiently waiting to get on the with the good stuff...cake and presents!!
She loves her auntie Cici!!
So Kim and I thought this sparkler candle would be too cool! Guess you shouldn't let 2 blondes think too much b/c it usually ends in disaster! Luckily this time it didn't...but could have been! It put off so much smoke that we were afraid the fire sprinklers were going to go off...we had 2 people fanning them to keep the smoke away!! haha!! It looked cool though and Kam liked it so guess that is all that matters!!
This picture was taken right after the sparkler was done! You can tell the amount of smoke in the room! Ooops!! Gotta love old time Lovington friends!!
Kimberly's mom and I listening to the Dueling Pianos...they are just so much fun!
The weekend was so much fun! Wish everyone could have been there! And there is probably enough cake left for everyone to have some! BTW...it was delicious! She had a layer of strawberry just for me!!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Andra said...

Looks like a fun party! Too bad I had to miss it....duty calls sometimes! btw...you look blissful!

Leslye said...

I'd take a piece of that cake! Such a cute cake! Happy Birthday Kam!

Amy said...

It was such a cute party!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HaleyP said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog too! Now we can keep up with each other better!